The training is conducted by the consortium of organizations including GIZ, FairMatch Support, the African Cashew Alliance and other national institutions and companies involved in the cashew sector. The working languages will be English and French.
Costs and Contributions
During intersessions, the candidates’ (sponsored or non-sponsored) home institutions will be in charge of all expenses. These include:
• Field activities related on data collection, monitoring, documentation of farm analysis
• Travel / transportation costs
• Accommodation / food during field activities related
• Salaries of participants during the training sessions.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to
provide the following evidence:
• Copy of qualifications (certificates/diploma);
• Copy providing a proof of skills related to the cashew industry.